Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „ITsax.de“ mit dem „Bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Click here to apply directly for this position!
Looking for Clever Heads!
u-blox continues to expand its efforts in positioning technology with a focus on building positioning products for safety-critical applications such as autonomous road and airborne vehicle control and navigation. The Positioning Product Center is charged with ensuring that u-blox positioning products not only remain at the forefront of positioning technologies, but also becomes a key player within safetycritical systems like autonomous vehicles.
As a new and fast-growing team within this organization, we are applying our best research and engineering capabilities to new products for which not only positioning performance matters, but also integrity and safety. While satellite-based positioning technology is widely accepted and integrated within General Aviation, we are only starting to assign them safety-critical tasks within future mass-market applications such as highly-automated and autonomous control.
Our vision is to develop a positioning technology that is so reliable, accurate and easy to integrate that it will become a key player within systems asking for high accuracy, integrity and safety. Our positioning technology integrates GNSS satellite signals with sensors from the vehicle by means of sophisticated hardware and software. We are looking for experienced and passionate Embedded Software Engineers for Safety-critical Products who are quick learners and enthusiastic about safety-critical systems. If you want to join an organization whose mission is to build cutting-edge technology that will shape the future of autonomous vehicle control and navigation, this may be the right opportunity for you!
• Design, development, documentation and delivery of software for our safety-critical positioning products
• Participate to the full functional safety-compliant software development life cycle (from design to validation and verification)
• Integrate and tailor existing software components to the required safety and integrity levels
• Ensure adherence of our software to our safety-compliant development standards
Your Skills and Experience
• Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, robotics, or equivalent education
• At least seven years of experience in embedded software development
• Deep knowledge in embedded software development (C/C++ programming language, debugging, testing, continuous integration) as well as in RTOS (Real Time Operating System) and/or navigation algorithms and/or digital signal processing
• Strong documentation and communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently within broader project teams and a can-do attitude
• Able to travel to other EU u-blox sites and locations, especially during the ramp-up of the team competencies
• English fluent both written and spoken
• Version control software (Git, SVN, etc.)
• Scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, etc.)
• Requirements management tools (e.g. Jama, JIRA, IBM Doors, System Weaver, or others)
• Modelling languages (e.g. SysML, UML) and tools (e.g. IBM Rational Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect)
• Functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262 or DO-178C certification)
• Operating in a regulated industry
• German/EU/Schengen Citizens or people able to apply for a German work permit
Perks and Benefits
• A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
• Project-based activities working with colleagues across the globe
• A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
• Hybrid work model (40% remote/60% office) & flexible working hours
• Training and career growth opportunities
• Company Bonus and Stock Option Plan
• Company grant for ticket subscription for public transport
• Pension scheme offer
• Relocation costs supported
Learn more about your future working environment within our Positioning Product Center here!
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our
employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our
success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed
to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such
as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Kurzprofil der NAVENTIK GmbH (acquired by u-blox)
NAVENTIK ist seit kurzem Teil von u-blox. Mit mehr als 20 Jahren Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich der Fahrzeuglokalisierung mittels GNSS in Sensordatenfusionssystemen wurde NAVENTIK als Spin-off der Technischen Universität Chemnitz gegründet. Als Entwicklungszentrum für u-blox bietet NAVENTIK hochleistungsfähige Fahrzeuglokalisierungstechnologie für Anwendungen im Massenmarkt. Wir sind Mitglied von CADA: www.c-ada.de